What Our Dayton Drug Crime & Possession Lawyers Want You to Know
As drug laws continue to change in Ohio, they become more severe and complex.
Why choose our drug crime attorneys?
- Each member of our legal team has the following credentials:
- Earning a 10 / 10 Superb Rating from Avvo
- Selection for the list of Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Membership in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
We have 50 years of combined legal experience and have handled complex drug crime cases for numerous clients.
With the help of a Dayton drug crime defense attorney from our firm to navigate you through the legal system, you may be able to avoid penalties or a conviction altogether.
Drug Charges Defense in Ohio
The charges you face will depend on the type and quantity of controlled substances that are involved in the alleged offense. Regardless of the drug charges you face, we are here for you. We can help you fight drug offenses that include:
You may be faced with stiff fines, lengthy incarceration, and other penalties if you are convicted of a drug crime. This conviction on your record could also affect current and future employment.
More Information Regarding Drug Crimes in Dayton, OH
- What Is the Most Likely Outcome for Felony 5 Drug Possession in Ohio?
- Ohio Drug Possession Laws
- Client with Possession of Heroin Charge Gets Diversion Program
- Drug Crime Reduced to Disorderly Conduct
Our defense team will collect vital information including:
- Any search and seizure violations
- What led to the police search
- Amount of narcotics or other controlled substances
- Type of drugs involved
- Whether a sale was involved
The information we collect will be used to build a solid defense on your behalf. Our objective will be to get your charges reduced or dismissed. If you have been arrested on a drug charge, get the high-caliber legal defense on your side.
Contact a Drug Crime Lawyer in Dayton, Ohio Today
If you were arrested for possession or any type of drug crime, contact our Dayton drug crime attorneys today. Our attorneys might be able to help you avoid the penalties you are facing, or erase them altogether. Don’t hesitate, contact us today.