Any criminal charge carries potential life-altering consequences if it is not handled correctly.
Even an arrest on the most insignificant criminal offense can negatively alter your life.
Representation from one of our Fairborn, Ohio, criminal defense attorneys can make a tremendous difference in the outcome of your case.
Give us a call at (937) 729-3964 or send an online message today for a free consultation.
Why Gounaris Abboud Is the Right Firm for You
Experience handling a variety of cases is one of the most critical factors to consider when determining which lawyer you should choose to represent you.
Some of our criminal defense lawyers in Fairborn, OH, are former prosecutors who spent years fighting daily in Ohio courtrooms.
As a result, our Fairborn criminal defense lawyers have earned a perfect 10.0 Superb AVVO rating, have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and have received annual awards like inclusion in the Ohio SuperLawyers and National Trial Lawyers Top 100 lists.
Their superior experience, knowledge, and skills gained from real-world experience cannot be overstated. You can have confidence in our qualified attorneys and put your trust in them.
Criminal Charges in Fairborn, OH,
At Gounaris Abboud, LPA, we have handled many cases in the Fairborn Municipal Court.
If you’ve been arrested for a criminal charge in the City of Beavercreek, Beavercreek TWP., Bath TWP., or Fairborn, you will be required to appear in the Fairborn Municipal Court located at 1148 Kaufman Avenue, Fairborn, Ohio.
We’ve represented clients for a variety of criminal charges in Fairborn. The Court is served by the Honorable Beth W. Cappelli.
A sampling of criminal offenses we defend regularly include:
- OVI and DWI
- Narcotics offenses
- Firearms charges
- Domestic violence charges
- White-collar crimes
- Theft offenses
- Sex crimes
- Violent crimes
- Bench warrants
- Juvenile crimes
- Federal offenses
We are a full-service law firm that can handle every stage of a criminal case. Our skilled attorneys regularly argue criminal appeals and fight cases in trial courts around Ohio.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you navigate through the Ohio criminal justice system.
What Can the Fairborn Criminal Defense Lawyers from Gounaris Abboud, LPA, Do for Me?
When you agree to work with our savvy defense lawyers, we will immediately explain and help you understand the following:
- All charges filed against you;
- All of the potential penalties you face if the prosecution convicts you of the crimes charged;
- The evidence the state has against you and any possible exculpatory evidence the prosecution holds that could benefit you;
- Your rights to a trial, to negotiate a plea, and to file motions to suppress and dismiss;
- The strategy we will use to fight your case and protect your rights;
- What you should know about going to trial.
There may also be other issues you want to discuss with our knowledgeable attorneys. That’s wonderful. We encourage you to participate in your defense actively.
You should feel free to ask all of the questions you have. It’s your future, and you should know what you are up against and what we can do to get you the best outcome possible.
What Are the Best Defenses for My Case?
We have learned through our vast experience that no two cases are the same. Taking a fresh approach to each case helps us find the best defense for your particular circumstances.
However, there are issues that routinely arise.
For instance, we will examine the following:
- The strengths and weaknesses of the prosecution’s case against you;
- Whether you have a good motion to dismiss the case for lack of evidence;
- If the police violated your constitutional rights;
- Whether we can use our sharp negotiation skills to convince the prosecutor to give you a favorable plea bargain;
- Whether or not you are a candidate for a reduced sentence or can avoid jail altogether with a probationary sentence.
Many factors impact the disposition of every criminal case. Factors include your criminal history, the likelihood of re-offending, the likelihood of rehabilitation, victim impact, education level, community standing, family history, and more.
The judge has the discretion to consider these and other factors during sentencing.
Contact One of Our Fairborn Criminal Defense Lawyers Today
Contact us right away to make sure you receive the best representation available.
The sooner we get to work on your case, the sooner you can move on with your life.