As criminal defense attorneys in Ohio, we believe in checks and balances found within the judicial system. We are proud to present our latest scholarship contest exclusively for law school students.
We want to hear from you!
**Due to the large volume of submissions that we typically receive, we request that you do not contact the firm asking about your submission for the scholarship contest. We will review every submission and the winner will be notified by email.
Understanding the justice system, why it is important for democracy, and how we can teach others the importance of our judicial system.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2021 semester.
- Applicants must submit their essay and other required information by Monday, August 1st, 2022.
Please upload the following information:
- First / Last Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Transcript or proof of enrollment to your law school
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx, .pdf)
One student will be selected via email and be awarded $1,500 to put towards their law school education.
- $1,500 dollars to one (1) person to put towards their law school tuition
What is the deadline for submission?
- Applications must be received no later than August 1st, 2022.
When will the winner be selected and notified?
- The winner will be selected and notified by no later than Monday, August 15th, 2022.
Please Upload Your Information Below
All information will remain confidential and no information will be shared publicly.